Monday, May 03, 2021

The Stalker’s Song

Flowers of spring are dormant now.

The soft earth is less yielding now.

I stand outside your building now

and plan to tell your doorman how

he absolutely must allow

your fans to come inside and prowl

so we might have a nice powwow.

It’s cold out here and so somehow

I’ll get to meet my sacred cow.

(He cannot stop me anyhow.

I’ve made myself a solemn vow!)


So I’ll pop up and just say ‘ciao’

and tell you you’re the cat’s miaow

and as you soothe my troubled brow

I’ll kiss you and you’ll just say ‘wow’.

I’ll slip my hand between your thighs

and then you’ll gasp in sweet surprise

and then you’ll gaze into my eyes

and then a summer sun will rise

and then and then and then and then

the cold hard earth will yield again.


06/11/20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home